Re: [pyrnet] Vacuum recommendation

Robyn, for bare floors like Pergo and linoleum, etc., get an
inexpensive cannister vacuum. They are worth their weight in gold
on bare floors. BTW, my Kirby is about 15 years old and still
going strong. There are design flaws that make my model difficult
to deal with when it comes to the dog hair, but that has since
been corrected on the newer models. I use a LOT of different
makes and models of vacuums every week. The Wind Tunnel does a
good job, but don't even waste your money on a Dirt Devil
upright.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com