Re: [pyrnet] Vacuum recommendation

> From: tea4c@landmarknet.net
> My Kirby is about 5 years older then
> Barb's it had begun to wear out -- I decided to try another type.

I have a Kirby purchased in 1973.  After about 20 yearrs, I had it reconditioned for about $50, which gave it a whole new life.

If you want to try a Kirby, but don't want to spend big bucks, start looking at thrift shops and yard sales.  I recently found an older model at a thrift shop for $20.  It was in brand-new condition.  Kirby's are big and heavy, but they are real workhorses.

--Sandy in Atlanta
Sandy Fields
Sandance Design Studio
mailto:sandance@earthlink.net