Re: [pyrnet] Coat

On 9 Oct 2001, at 8:47, Gordon Crump wrote:

> My  Mary is just now completely her blow.
>    Of course, some hair was brushed away before  that was ready to
> fall. Guess I will get her a mini-horse blanket for winter.

Well if ya'll find fleet prices on those blankets, let me know!
Strange doins here in Northern NM this year, 3 of mine have done a
double blow this year, the second blow being September and
October after spring blows around their birthdays earlier in the year.
Other dog people have told me their dogs are doing the same. We
do have a more normal weather pattern this year! Back to almost
normal summer rains. That may be the cause after 3 years of
severe drought.

Judith
jsmiller@newmex.com
Taos, New Mexico