Re: [pyrnet] RE:Some Very Sad News

----- Original Message -----
From: Sariena
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2001 1:13 PM
Subject: [pyrnet] RE:Some Very Sad News

I'd thought I'd share with you Pyr lovers just a bit of my grief. As most of you all know I have been fighting a battle with aggression and training with my Pyr Zeus. Well my battle, actually my crusade, is over. Zeus is gone.

My journey with Zeus was a long, hard and sometimes heartbreaking one, but given the chance to go back in time, even knowing what I know, I would do it all over again in a second!  Just to know and love him once again.

Thanks for listening, and for all your support through out our troubling times.
Maybe some day I will be lucky enough to love another Pyr.

Sariena Foley

Sariena my heartbreaks with you and for you. But at least you now have some answers about the aggression. Please accept my most heartfelt condolances at the loss of your big boy.
Marie and Beau