Re: [pyrnet] Seeking Pyr Informatonm

She was the featured dog on the news last week and I'm happy to report she found a home in record time...I didn't even get to meet her!  But good for her!
----- Original Message -----
From: comer4
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2001 11:40 AM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Seeking Pyr Informatonm

Gordon,

Thanks for the quick reply. Is this pup still in the shelter, and did you get to meet her? Any details you can share? Much appreciated, Suzanne

    Suzann, if you think you might like her, please go ahead and get her.  I have found a male in Nashville and I am waiting for clearance on him. I'm sure she would be a nice dog, but I really wanted a male.Best of luck, with her.