Re: [pyrnet] Onions

----- Original Message -----
From: "Cynthia Willets" <tea4c@yahoo.com>

I asked who ate my onion -- only silence-- then a lonesome
lonely --RRuuufff -- and quiet.  Then everyone started laughing -- and I
said
"Mitch you ATE my onion !"
-- and he said "No-- the dogs did."
"You left my onion on the counter" (this is high treason in a house where
even the garbage goes in the microwave under the cupboard and hopefully out
of the dogs reach)
"Nope the oven"
"The Oven?"
"Yep"
"They opened the oven -- give me a break"
"Go see YOUR dogs--they ate your onion">>

This is a delightful story and delightfully told and I feel a bit like the
grinch, but please, please be aware that eating onions can be dangerous even
potentially fatal for dogs.  It can cause something called heinz body
anemia.

Here are a few websites:
http://www.erinet.com/ghost/onion.htm
http://www.listservice.net/wellpet/onions.htm