[pyrnet] Toys

I have another question about toys.  The two pyr's I've just adopted
only had one home before me but they weren't allowed to have toys
because they couldn't tell the difference between their toys and the
kids toys.

Well, when I got them I went and bought a ton of toys for them to play
with but they don't want to have anything to do with them.  They just
look at me like I'm nuts when I grab a ball and throw it.  Then I tried
tossing the ball to them and they just let it hit them in the head!  The
only "toy" they want to play with is the trash can!  Now that I've
hidden that they don't play with anything (except for the cats who do
NOT want to play with them!)

I feel like they need more enrichment while I'm at work all day but I'm
fresh out of ideas.  I also think if they had more toys that they
actually wanted to play with it would reduce some of their barking.
Have any of you had this problem?  Do you know of any toys that might
interest them?  I saw a reference to "Rescue Remedy and T-touching" in
another posting but I'm not sure what they are.

Thanks!
Shannon, Allie, Levi and two grumpy cats

begin:vcard
n:Russell, MPA;Shannon
tel;fax:(330) 325-5910
tel;work:(330) 325-6500
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:NEOUCOM;Research & Sponsored Programs
adr:;;4209 State Route 44;Rootstown;Ohio;44272;
version:2.1
email;internet:smrussel@neoucom.edu
title:Research Administrator
x-mozilla-cpt:;-19248