Re: [pyrnet] Toys

I have offered toys to my Pyr since he was 6 weeks old, and he has shown
little to no interest in most of them.  I have always thought it was a Pyr
thing.  The only thing he likes is a rope, and he has to be "in the mood,"
meanwhile the shepherd that I raised as a puppy with my Pyr loves his toys
and balls.  My other shepherd, that was a rescue dog, does not know how to
play with them.  She'll chase a ball, but when she gets to it, she has no
idea what to do with it.

Although, my Pyr does love to play chase and hide-n-seek.

Marie Gorman
Franklin, MA