Re: [pyrnet] Fw: Pyrs strange tastes

Tea said  " going out to buy groceries no and a padlock (do you think they will learn the combination? <VBG>"

When you find a padlock for the refrigerator please tell me.  On two separate occasions I have come home to my Pyr and one of my shepherds helping themselves to the fridge.  Both times I had a chocolate mousse birthday cake in it, and it was completely gone ... along with the milk, cheese, deli meat and  butter.  It must have been the cake that was calling them.  I am really surprised they did not get sick.

Another thing that my Pyr Goliath would always eat was my lipstick.  I no longer wear it.  He would take it off the counters or out of my purse and have it smudged all over his fur and my carpet!!  He would have it around his muzzle for weeks.  People would think it was the funniest thing when I would take him for walks.

Marie Gorman
Franklin, MA