Re: [pyrnet] Good Morning re: reading dogs

pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:
>Have We found another use for Our boys and Girls ?  We know how good they
>are
>with children~~
Pam, as a former reading teacher, I can imagine this being a wonderful
boost for kids who lack confidence and self esteem, often more of an
educational barrier than any other factor. In fact, I remember sitting and
reading to my dog when I was a child--perhaps that's why I've always loved
to read! I'd love to know more about this program.
Ann, Peg, Ivy Rose and Tori