From: Cynthia Willets [mailto:tea4c@yahoo.com]
Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2001 10:59 AM
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] anthrax

Thank you Barb,  I often wonder what is going on in the rest of the world --
as our media is so hyped over the anthrax.  Here in our state they seem to
be shutting everything down the minute someone thinks the bloody word.
They never shut down the highways -- the largest killer in this country. The
whole thing is beginning to annoy me.  I want to just say to the hysterics
--"Get a grip -- no one knows when they are going to die."  You do what you
can with in reason to protect yourself (e.g.. look both ways before crossing
the street). If we keep giving into the fear then the terrorist -- no matter
who they are -- win.  We need to get back to living.