RE: [pyrnet] anthrax

I have my life in total perspective, I was just curious.
Sherri
-----Original Message-----
From: Barb Bowes [mailto:bamb@monmouth.com]
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2001 4:32 PM
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] anthrax

Dogs can probably get anthrax. Please, I know the media is going crazy over this, but we really need to remain quite calm. There have only bee 7 confirmed cases, and one death out of the entire nation. Put this in perspective. The main targets have been high profile media and government officials. Anthrax is not all that easy to obtain, I seriously doubt that there will be a mass mailing.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com