[pyrnet] Fw: [Pyrspectives] Calling all crafters!

Since the Christmas season is fast approaching I thought that we
should
get together to share our ideas for dog-themed crafts.  To
provide us
with a central location to exchange ideas, projects, and gather
instructions I have set up a separate list on YahooGroups.  We
are
looking for anyone with an interest in Canine Crafts.  These can
include
quilting, woodwork, printmaking, ceramics, recipes for dog
biscuits, dog
sweaters/coats and beds, etc.  The possibilities are endless.  I
will
also like to encourage members of dog clubs and other community
organizations to join the list to discuss fundraising projects.
Visit
our fledgling site at -