Re: [pyrnet] Onions and garlic

Oh Dianne, just busting your chops! <G> BTW, bloodwork costs the same for me as for anyone else. The only one I get a break on is the Michigan Thyroid test. Sometimes it pays to stick with a Vet for 23 years! (if they are a good Vet that is! <vbg>) Actually, it is good info that you gave, and as long as it is backed up with scientific data, that's fine. Just bring the book along this weekend, and I'll look it over. Guess I'll have to do some more research on Heinz Body Anemia. Another project. <sigh>

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com