Re: [pyrnet] (Sigh) Another Barking Question

pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:
>If Athena were
>quiet at night, I'd not only be happier and a better neighbor, but Athena
>would be happier too. Because then she could have her wish to roam the
>property all night. I just don't know what's the best way to achieve that
>end.

Claire, I'm not sure I can help much, but I do remember the breeder from
whom we got Ivy Rose saying that she crates the pyrs at night so that they
are not still "on duty." I don't know if this would work for Athena--if
she's not used to being crated, it might take a few nights for her to get
accustomed to it. Might be worth a try before moving to more drastic
solutions, but I sympathize with the problem!
Ann, Peg, Ivy Rose (I don't have an off-switch either, once I get started)
and Tori