[pyrnet] Indira and so forth

Hermit, I'm so sorry to hear that Indira is still missing. It's that forever "not knowing" that's really hard.

Newman has discovered how to totally ignore "Mom" at obedience class. Very embarrassing. He behaves perfectly when we do our homework, then we go to class and it's as if he's never heard a command before in his life. For that matter, he's never heard his NAME mentioned or learned to connect it to himself. Duh. Urge to strangle.  Why IS it that I can take him places where there are scads of people and animals and he minds (for the most part) fairly well, but in class he forgets everything and suddenly becomes hearing disabled?