Re: [pyrnet] Indira and so forth

Rhonda Collins wrote:<<Why IS it that I can take him places where there are scads of people and animals and he minds (for the most part) fairly well, but in class he forgets everything and suddenly becomes hearing disabled?>>

LOL! Because he's a Pyr! Pyrs LIVE to embarrass us in obedience classes. And how old is Newman again? Sounds like he might be entering his "teenage" phase. Lucky you. <G>

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com