RE: [pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20011207

Someone MAY be good enough to help...BUT I hope it doesn't work...you're posts were one reason I joined!  You are "real people"., your sense of humour and honesty will be missed here. If you go ...come back and visit soon?  Good things come (back?) to those who wait ! Merry Christmas to you....you're a good DAD!        Michele Donald
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org [mailto:owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org]On Behalf Of Gordon Crump
Sent: December 8, 2001 5:06 AM
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20011207

   Will someone be good enough to send me the link to unsubscribe prynet-l?
   I have tried the information in the welcome letter, the instructions for the list, emailed the owner, and nothing works. I get gibberish from
list management,absolutely unintelligible, written by someone trying to impress the techies.
  Thanks.

Hermit in the Woods