[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20011208

Rhonda,
It is  soooooooooooooooo nice to know that I'm not "by Myself" ~~~~~
 Do You have any idea how many times I've threatened My puppy's life  ?   <BG>
I'm trying to live by the adage "  Be patient, God hasn't finished with Me
yet"~~
Sometimes, My patience wears a "little thin" !!
Pam Croy

LOL! Yes, it's nice to not feel alone!

HERMIT! Don't leave! I've only been here a short time, but I've become attached to you!

Here is the latest story on My puppy, "Dusty"~~~now, keep in mind that this is the same puppy that "flunked" Novice obedience class, made a total and utter "fool out of Me !  Everyone just "giggled" at Him~~~~<sigh>~~~~~~~~~~~

Newman did pretty well in class today.  And your story about Dusty and the parade reminded me of Newman, too. Do you know that he actually STOPS TRAFFIC?  I've never had a dog before that will actually cause people to stop in their cars and get out to come and pet him. He's almost caused WRECKS before! If we're driving down the street, people stop beside us, roll down their windows and want to talk about him.  "What kind of dog is he?" Etc., etc. He elicits smiles everywhere he goes. It's amazing.  If we're walking him in the neighborhood, total strangers will stop their cars and say, "Oh, that must be Newman! I've heard all about him!"  Incredible.

Even when he's bad, he's so hard not to love--even when he's busily painting my bathroom with mud (or worse, my couch!), or eating my clothes or shoes. When he comes up, bats those long white eyelashes and drools all over me...what can I say? He's a Pyr.