Re: Re: [pyrnet] Wanted: PYR that is wonderful with children

Hi Amy,

As Barb said, the National was at Andover this spring, but it moves around
the country in different years.  This gives all Pyr lovers a chance to get
to a National at least every couple of years.

Thanks for the compliments on the web site and our dogs.  I'm hoping, once
exams are graded and put away and before the next term begins to update the
web site.  Lately, there just seems to be too much going on!!!  But would
we have it any other way <VBG>?

--- Robyn Allwright
--- Ziffany Great Pyrenees & Tibetan Mastiffs
--- www.ziffany.com