Re: [pyrnet] Lost Dogs

    Thanks, Linda.  That was very  helpful and I appreciate it.

Hermit
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2001 11:04 AM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Lost Dogs

If you have lost a dog, go immediately to the following site:

http://www.sonic.net/~cdlcruz/GPCC/library/lostdog.htm

Everything you want to know about conducting a through, coordinated and
hopefully successful search for your dog.  I put a copy of this article in
the packet that goes with every pup.  While you are at the library site have
a look at the other articles.  Some really excellent information there.

Linda