Re: [pyrnet] My beautiful boy is gone

Marie, what can we say? Only that you surely did what had to be done, were
there with your boy to the end, gave him the only thing you could--enough
love to not let him suffer more. We know...as do most on this list...the
heartache and loss you're feeling, the huge gaps in your life, the little
things you mention that you miss so much already. May the love you shared
with your boy in his lifetime help heal the heartache you're experiencing
now.
Love from all of us,
Ann, Peg, Ivy Rose and Tori