Re: [pyrnet] New games

Maude does the stealth chair game with dh.  He will be reading and her head
will go in his lap, then a front paw and she inches up to his chest, then
the other paw and she looks like she is reading the book with him.  Then the
hind leg.  I yell at dh "get the dog out of the chair".  Dh puts the Maude
on the floor and it starts again.

Zack is the -- wait till Mom isn't looking and get in the chair dag.  Then
when Mom looks, he literally slithers back on to the floor with the Who Me
look in his eyes.

Casey is our only play catch girl.  She will take her toy off the counter,
where it is kept out of Maude's reach and toss it in the air and catch it
for awhile.  Then she puts it down.  Maude eats it.  I restuff it sew it
back up and put it on the counter.  Time to start again.

Tea