Re: [pyrnet] New games

Luka does just the opposite.....starts to climb on the couch when I am looking
tell her off and she just has this "huh, what,,me?" look...

She does the catch game too....so far she has hit the ceiling twice once with the rope
tug, and once with the kong.....that made a sound....just missed the ceiling fan too....
:)