RE: [pyrnet] I just received this RE: Virus

Thank you all who wrote a gave me advice about viruses. I've ran my Norton's
2002 (virus definitions up to date), downloaded the recommended bad trans
cleaner, updated my McAfee (came with the computer) and they all say No
viruses! Phew!
I guess the virus that attached its self to my original post, came from
someone who tried to reply or something. But the information will be useful
for future reference...so thank you.

Oh and about Mac's getting viruses...I know there are some out there, but
since 1995 owning my first Mac, not once did I run across one! Funny since
it was professional Hackers who invented the Mac.
I bought this Windows computer the end of August, and my Norton's have
caught at least 6, in the emails.
Ah to only have the unpopular, not widely used security of the Apple!
Don't those jerks who make viruses have nothing better to do?
Sariena