[pyrnet] Fw: [grtpyrsfriends] Fw: Urgent-Please Help

-------Original Message-------

Date: Sunday, January 13, 2002 08:24:57
Subject: [grtpyrsfriends] Fw: Urgent-Please Help

Got this on one of my other lists!!!!!!!!!

>   DixieSpirits@aol.com wrote:
> Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 01:50:46 EST
> Subject: [goatslivestockdogs] Urgent-Please Help
>
> Hi Everyone, I have a desperate situation here in Georgia. Hopefully
someone near me can help. I have a litter of seven Great Pyrenees puppies.
They are 6 days old and are now without a mother to feed them. The brood
bitch got out of my fence tonight and was hit by a car. I cannot get these
puppies to drink the goat milk and I do not know how to tube feed them.
These pups are pure bred and AKC registered and I had big hopes for this
litter because it was to be the last litter of my oldest brood bitch before
we retired her. Is there anyone on this list that lives near me that has a
bitch that can nurse these puppies. I would be willing to pay you $100 per
puppy if you could help me. I can be reached online most of the time or you
can call me at (706)776-1239. My email address is DixieSpirits@aol.com.
Please feel free to crosspost this message to other lists that you are on in
the hopes of helping me to find someone that can help.

> Thanks,
> Tara Jones
> Dixie Spirits Kennel
> AKC registered Saint Bernards and Great Pyrenees
> Alto, Georgia

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor