Re: [pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20020112

Do your dogs stay on your property? If not, I know in Wisconsin, you can't
let your dogs wander on someone else's land. It is illegal and the dogs
could get confiscated (or worse killed) if they are found off your property.
Just something to think about if you have any crabby neighbors....