[pyrnet] Fw: OHIO Gr.Pyr. 8 months in Shelter

Here is the message Karyl sent back to me when I let her know I
had emailed Ohio Rescue. I tried, but the pics won't go through
to the list. :-(  Barb

I have him here and he's ADORABLE!!
I almost wish I hadnt committed him to Rescue. He is going to
rescue and then to his forever home in Michigan by a person who
has a spayed rescued
bitch. This little guy shows NO agression. He's gentle as can be
to my sister's wee toy fox terrier. He's a baby with my norwegian
Elkhound puppy. And he's
accepting that my Male Elkhound is the property Monarch, (HA!) My
male says so.. and that big baby believes him! He mixes well with
dogs. He showed no signs of wanting to chase my horses. My
neighbor girls came over (5 and 7 years old) to see him, and was
gentle as can be. This guy (at 103 pounds is a BABY!)
I have laughed at him all day. He's just adorable!

He is placed *Durn it!*
Thanks

Until society can get a handle on the human overpopulation
problem caused
by the hapless breeding of millions of pet-quality humans, I
don't hold out
much hope for people being responsible enough to take care of
their animals
chmod a+x /bin/Laden
http://www.bright.net/~kparks/starfish/