RE: [pyrnet] Fw: OHIO Gr.Pyr. 8 months in Shelter

I'm very glad to here this baby is in safe hands! Your right Barb, some
people do not have a clue what they are doing, when they get a LGD. Even
border collies need training to herd sheep properly, why would they think it
different for guardian dogs? Some people....makes you wonder.
Anyhow, I'm glad he's going to a forever home, where someone will understand
him for the perfect Pyr puppy he is!
I know how this rescuer feels though, I almost contacted her myself and told
her I would take him! Of course I had to give my head a shake, as I know
they would not send him all the way to Canada! Just coming to do the home
check alone would have been quite a bother!<G>
Sariena