[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20020117

In a message dated 1/18/2002 12:02:53 AM Eastern Standard Time, pyrnet-l-owner@pyrnet.org writes:

 I've have never had to deal long term with the puppy stage for pyrs. =
We do get the occassional pup into rescue. But the majority of dogs we =
get into rescue are adults and seniors. I see now I haven't missed a =
thing! LOL! Only kidding folks!
 Marie, Valentino and angel Beau ---->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Marie,
You're right, of course~~the next "big white that Hubby and I get just may be a little older~(to go along with Our ages)  <BG>
Puppys are a constant source of "bouncing, jumping,"devil may care", laughter,toment, frustration ect.....(I have a 16 month old right now, and every day, I threaten His life )  <BG>
I have some older ones here also, I know the adult that this puppy will evenually become, but, it's a loooooong way from puppyhood to adulthood~~
There is , of course, good and bad to be said about both ages !!

PYRALIVE@AOL.COM

"We need not Think alike to Love alike"