Re: [pyrnet] Bored Baby

On 19 Jan 2002, at 18:50, Tracy Bassett wrote:

> An animal of another species can be good too although Judith's goat
> idea did not work for me :-/. I have a young Cashmere wether who was
> raised with the dogs and even travelled 800km in the back of my car
> curled up between the legs of my Pyr Milou.  Unfortunately he turned
> into a very pushy young man who one day pushed the very patient Milou
> just too far!  They are now sworn enemies (a girl can only take so
> many butts in the butt afterall).

LOL Tracy, like you I have kennel yards for all the pyrs when I am
gone.  When I am home they take turns being rotated out to play
on my fenced property and inside with me.  Sure am glad I did not
decide on that goat as a companion for Mishka, instead I ended up
with 5 pyrs. (:o.  Besides living in the southwest is such a
challenge in the gardening end, that I just knew a goat would eat all
my hard earned flowers for lunch....

Judith
jsmiller@newmex.com
Taos, New Mexico