RE: RE: [pyrnet] Fw: OHIO Gr.Pyr. 8 months in Shelter

I want to thank you all for your words of encouragement and for sharing your
own stories off loss and new found love. I know you are all right. I frankly
can not ever imagine my life forever without another Pyr to love and be in
AWE of. There is no dog on this earth more beautiful!
And the only breed that I don't think I could live without. I've been bitten
by the bug.

I guess it will just take some time, and for now, not enough has gone by
yet. It's still so fresh.
Maybe when Pepsi (15 years in May) goes to the bridge. I've been preparing
myself for so long, but I don't know if it will be any easier. Except that
she has had a full and wonderful life, and Zeus's was just beginning, and
was full of pain and confusion.

My husband has always wanted a Saint Bernard, and I grew up with two. So I
am in the process of researching the breed to prepare ourselves to maybe add
one to our family, after Pepsi goes. And he/she just might need a play mate
their own size!

I can't see my daughters Springer being more than a great chew toy for a
Saint!<VBG> After all we have the room, not only in property, but in our
hearts.

I know that Saints have all the same health concerns as Pyr's, but I firmly
believe that if I had of done more homework on the breeder??????? Zeus has
taught me sooooo very much, and for that I will be forever grateful, so will
my next best friend.
Thank you all again,
Sariena