Re: [pyrnet] Male aggression anad neutering

Some of the aggression may be territorial.  My rescue group told us we were better off with two girls and a boy then two boys and a girl.  Although that maybe because Zack thinks he has to protect everyone and is sometimes quite aggressive with the 'girls' if there is some other dog or animal in the neighborhood.

We thought he had gotten over this, but suddenly it is back with vengeance.  I would appreciate any suggestions on breaking this up. But will post that separately.

Tea