RE: [pyrnet] Pyr Poo

Oh good grief!!! DISPOSE of it???? Maddies poop would have to come out with
some form of propellant to get it far enough away, and fast enough, before I
can get to it, because she just find those pooscicles the tastiest after
diner morsels! It grosses me out soooo much. THEN she has the audacity to
want to give me kisses...n'uh uh, no-way Hose',I'm outta here.What is it
called? coprophagia or something? (poop eater works for me) She seems to eat
well enough @ 41/2 mos is  52 lbs, her stools are well formed and doesn't
poop a lot. She's out for a walk 2x everyday (about 1/2 mile or so total,
and weekends are spent home playing with kids etc, so she gets good
exercise. She is fed Nutrience lg breed puppy.  Will she outgrow this? You
know, I am sure if I went ouside and scooped it up, and put it in her bowl,
she would assume I am now incompetent or else someone would most likely have
me arrested! I am all for recycling things but I draw the line here! help?
Michele Donald