[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20020121-1

I think Newman the Moose is beautiful!  And I think he is pretty large.  =

I have no experience with Pyrs other than with him, so I don't have a clue, but a 6 month old male who is as big as a full-grown female St. Bernard seems pretty big to me!  I DO think he's gorgeous, and I've lost my heart to him (to say nothing of my finger).

Maude who is our 3 year old cross is longer then Zack and taller then =
Casey ( but Casey is small for a Pyr, not a dwarf - just small, very =
compact and very much In Control!).

Pyr Newman the first, Innocent Moose.  What a great title.

Hehe. Maybe I should make him a bib with "Pyr Newman the Moose" on it...of course, he'd only EAT it!