Re: [pyrnet] Pyr Poo & poop

<Maddies poop would have to come out with
some form of propellant to get it far enough away, and fast enough, before I
can get to it, because she just find those pooscicles the tastiest after
diner morsels! >

my dogs have done that too from time to time. YUK!!! mellow will eat the
other dogs poop but not his own outside. however, if he has an accident
inside he will eat it. i think he is hiding the evidence. thats why i run
around outside at 5:30 a m in a nightgown with a pooper scooper shooing dogs
away.  i fully believe that he thinks i am competing to get the poop for
myself and dont want to share any of it.  its one of those things i hate
people to see coz it makes him look so disgusting (which it certainly is!!) i
have had dogs in the past who did it and never outgrew it.  my dog kibby died
last year at the age of 17 and still would look for poop to snack on if he
could. i have even tried the pills they eat and it makes it taste gross. that
makes me laugh, as if it isnt incredibly gross WITHOUT the pills.
 i was thinking if i buried poop in holes i'd have him digging even more to
uncover snacks.