Re: [pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20020121-1

I have no experience with Pyrs other than with him, so I don't have a clue, but a 6 month old male who is as big as a full-grown female St. Bernard seems pretty big to me!  I DO think he's gorgeous, and I've lost my heart to him (to say nothing of my finger).

He really does seem fairly large for his age. Do you recall how big he was in the 6 month pic?  I have a 6 month boy now.   Charlie