Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2002 7:42 PM
Subject: RE: [pyrnet] BARF diet

.  I had sworn never to eat a brussel sprout until I found a new recipe with lots of olive oil and garlic.

Amy enough garlic and olive oil even makes snails taste good.  Otherwise they are just slugs.
Brussel Sprouts will always be cabbages...dwarf cabbages, but cabbages.. YUK!

That much Irish I'm not.

Tea

Do You Yahoo!?
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail.