RE: [pyrnet] BARF diet

<< There are also some co-ops around the country that are offering a frozen version of ground BARF (a chicken, a meat, a fish and a veggie mixture complete with ground bone).   >>

I tried something like that call Oma's Pride. I won $25.00 worth of that product from a local meat distributor at a town fair. I tried Pico on it for at least two weeks, but it never agreed with him. He has always had a tender tummy, so I made sure that I gave it plenty of time. It was obviously not for him.

Elaine and Pico