Re: [pyrnet] BARF diet

Perhaps Tea is too new to the list to remember, but Clondike Kintsfather, is one of the most famous Pyrs on this list as well as other lists. Sadly, she went to the Bridge at the ripe old age of 13, but her favorite food was Brussel Sprouts! I even had the distict privilege to see her baiting for smae at our Fun Match a few years ago where she won Best Veteran in Match! Her Trophy? A lovely etched glass plate w/rosette, set in a wooden shadow box frame, and of course, a bag of Brussel Sprouts! Presented on a siler platter of course! While some Pyrs have owners, and some Pyrs own their people, Clondike had Staff! ROFL! A wonderful dog, who survived Lymphoma, and died of old age! A true inspiration.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com