Re: [pyrnet] The overgrown Pyr-Moose

I can't find my records at the moment, but it seems to me he was  78-80 lbs when he was 6 months. He gained about  11-18 lbs a month between 2 months and five months, then slowed down to about 8-11 lbs a month.

      That's about the range Duncan has been in up to this point. I've had an adult male pyr, and a female we got when she was 6 months old (now 3yrs.), but Duncan is the first puppy we've had from the start. He was 27", and 78 lbs. at his 6 month vet visit. I plan on trying him in his first show in Feb. You can see him at this site
Pyr-fect Pyrs   Some 4 month old pics on page 16 with my boys in a cotton field, and a very poor quality pic at 6 months on page 19.  It looks like you've done an excellent job of turning Newman's life around.   Charlie