[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20020122-2

      That's about the range Duncan has been in up to this point. I've had an
adult male pyr, and a female we got when she was 6 months old (now 3yrs.),
but Duncan is the first puppy we've had from the start. He was 27", and 78
lbs. at his 6 month vet visit. I plan on trying him in his first show in Feb.
You can see him at this site
<A HREF=""http://communities.msn.com/PyrfectPyrs/photoalbum1.msnw?Page=16">Pyr-fect" Pyrs</A>   Some 4 month old pics on page 16 with my boys in a cotton
field, and a very poor quality pic at 6 months on page 19.  It looks like
you've done an excellent job of turning Newman's life around.   Charlie

A Pyr in a cotton field, huh? Cool. Good looking kids and neat fluffy dog! I do think Newman may be a bit bigger, but it's hard to tell. Too bad we can't get 'em together. How old are your boys? MIne are 20 and 21 now. Where do the years go? <sigh>