[OT] Stephen King was Re: [pyrnet] Pyr Poo

I'm glad I brought back the memory of those two movies.  They're both at the
top of my list.  I've been watching parts of "The Green Mile" a lot as
they're running it on the movie channels.  I don't ever seem to get tired of
it.  I was hoping "Pet Cemetery" would be made well - it was such a good
book.  "The Shining" with Jack N. was another goodie.

Julie
 Well, don't that beat the mousy band.
 "The Green Mile"

 http://homepage.mac.com/raven4luck/