[pyrnet] Canine Learning Experience in Allentown, PA

The C.L.E. in Allentown, PA will be held on Saturday and Sunday,
this week. I'll be there on Saturday after 1 PM if anyone on the
lists who's in the area, decides to go. It's held at the Ag Hall.
Saturday is the day the booths for the different breeds are set
up, I think there is a puppy match Saturday night. Obedience used
to be during the day on Saturday as well, and may still be so. (I
haven't been in a couple of years) Sunday is another Match Show.
Lots of Vendors there as well! So, if anyone is going, come by
the Penn-Dutch booth and say Hi! (we'll be the booth with all the
big white dogs out front! LOL!)

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com