[pyrnet] Pyr Newman the Moose

        In the picture my youngest was 3 (since turned 4), and my oldest was
9, Duncan was 4 months.  How old is your pup now?

Pyr Newman the Moose is now 9 1/2 months. Haven't weighed him in the past month or so, though.  I laughed at my youngest son the other day. He borrowed Newman and took him back to school with him (he goes to Trinity University here in San Antonio) so he could walk him around campus and "troll" for girls. Girls are attracted to big, fluffy dogs, you see, so he makes good "girl bait".