[pyrnet] Don't get no respect

We've got a Lady done here right now that has to muzzel Her dog to do anything with Him ~~The Rescue Chair[person took the dog to a groomers, and stood there with Him (no muzzel on the dog)~~the dog "balked"~~The rescue chairperson spoke to the dog  in a no nonsense tone, the dog looked at Her, tried again , She said, " I said NO!"The dog calmed down and allowed itself to be groomed, ears cleaned, toenails cut ect....~~~~
Pamc

LOL. Just don't get no respect. Sometimes I wish I were bigger so I could "loom" over Newman, look down and boom with a very large voice.  Somehow, when you're small, it's hard to command any respect from ANYBODY, much less a dog as big as he is.