Re: [pyrnet] Strokes and heart attacks.

> It sounds like you're suffering from seeing your own dog suffer at the
end.
> I'm sorry that you had to see him die in what you call a "violent" death
and
> in pain.  It must have been very hard on you.  You took excellent care of
> them both and they each had a great home to live in - spoiled rotten I'm
> betting?

Thank you.  It's been a couple of years now and I've gotten over it, but
the discussion did bring the memories back.  They were happy little dogs
and were pretty content with their lives for the most part. I was lucky to
have had them with me.  Of course, the 3 I have now are also wonderful.
Anais (the Pyr) is just about the most perfect dog that I could imagine.  I
am completely amazed at how wonderful she is with Maggie, the Wolfhound
puppy, who is using her as an animated chew toy.

--- Stephanie, Ciaran, Anais & Maggie
--- srwhitney1@earthlink.net