Re: [pyrnet] Anais

> Crocus and Daffodil
> bulbs as well as many other bulbs and tuberous roots are quite
> toxic to dogs.

I knew that some bulbs were and have pulled out any that I saw evidence of.
Unfortunately, since they were here when we moved in, but no longer in
bloom, I don't know where they might be.  I saw a "sweet potato"  looking
think here and there in the yard and wondered what they were and where they
came from, but didn't really connect them to bulbs until I pulled out that
plant today.  She was digging, so it may be that she uncovered something
like that. Boy, you think you've done everything to keep them safe, and
there's always something else that you didn't think of.

--- Stephanie, Ciaran, Anais & Maggie
--- srwhitney1@earthlink.net