Re: [pyrnet] Finicky Romy

Charlie, from what I have observed, and been told by others, bitches pretty much stop growing after they have their first season. They may grow a bit more, but not much. Maybe a quarter to half an inch more. (on average, anyway. I'm sure there are exceptions) Dogs however, tend to grow until 2 or 2 1/2 years old. Quite a bit slower than the rapid growth rate you see in the first 6-9 months, but they do seem to get taller up until about that age.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com