Re: [pyrnet] Been gone

I suggest distracting your husband with the remote or something.  Let's
face it....us guys do sympathize with those poor dogs, even though it is
something that needs to be done.  We see that sad look on their faces and
we completely understand.  :)

Gerry

At 07:23 PM 2/18/2002 -0600, you wrote:
>Wonder if I missed a lot? My domain was canceled because they neglected to
>notify me when it was time for renewal, so I lost my web page, my
>e-mail...everything. Took about a week to get everything back up.
>
>Well, Newman has now started marking in the house. I am NOT impressed.  I
>TOLD my hubby to get him fixed, but would he listen? Of course not...he
>has this "sympathy" thing going between his family jewels and the dog's, I
>think. Harumph. I am GOING to get out a very large pair of fingernail
>clippers....
>
>Any suggestions other than neutering my husband along with the dog?

###  He who laughs last, thinks slowest  :)  ###

LensCap Gerry

Koehler Photography - Babes, Bikes, and Big Dogs...events and layouts

**Save a life - adopt or foster a big dog**
http://www.adoptasaint.org
http://www.greatpyrrescue.org

'93 FXDWG Dyna Wide Glide
'49 Panhead
'99 FLHTCUi 88" Ultra Classic
Golden State Glendale HOG
'70 911T - Faster than a speeding ticket